What forms of payment do you take for custom pet portraits?
- American Express
Is my payment secure?
- For your security, I do not save any of your payment information.
- I use PayPal or Stripe to process your transaction, because every payment is encrypted with Secure Sockets Layer technology. (That’s geek for SSL.)
- SSL works to encrypt your private information. This includes your:
- Credit card number
- SSL encryption occurs at your end of the transaction and at my end too.
- Because the information is SSL encrypted, it cannot be read while it travels across the Internet.
- However, SSL encryption only works if it is enabled on your Web Browser.
- To enable SSL encryption, go to Settings in your Web Browser.
- For more information on how PayPal protects buyers, head here.
- For more information about security at Stripe, click here.
Do you do gift cards?
- Yes! I am more than happy to create a Gift Card for you to give to a loved one.
- Gift cards can be posted to you, directly to the recipient or sent digitally via email.
- Every Gift Card must be redeemed within 36 months of the date of issue.
- If a card is lost or stolen, I may be able to replace it, so please just ask.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed for the products or services listed on the Gift Card, or if nothing is specified, for a product or service available in my Online Shop. This includes custom pet portraits.
Shipping & Returns
Where do you deliver?
- I ship custom pet portraits and other products within Australia.
- I also ship to the US, UK, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Sweden and South Africa.
- Delivery times and postage costs may change depending on your location.
How much does delivery cost?
- The cost of your delivery depends on where you are in the world and the size of your parcel.
- The kind of delivery you select (standard or Express) will also impact the cost of delivery.
- The cost of delivery is clearly stated when you go through the checkout process in my Online Shop.
- If your location charges customs and duties for parcels, you are responsible for taking care of these extra costs.
When will my parcel arrive?
- We offer delivery within Australia and overseas to most locations.
- Painting normally takes a few weeks in total. If you want your portrait framed, this will take 2 additional weeks.
- As a guide:
- Within Australia – 8 weeks from when order is processed.
- Overseas – 8 weeks from when order is processed.
- Estimated delivery time will also be stated when you go through the payment process in my Online Shop.
- The shipping company will send you a tracking number for your order. I recommend checking with them for an estimated delivery time too.
Why do you collect certain information on your website?
- I collect certain personal information to help me run my website and deliver the services I promised you.
- For example, when you place an order on my Online Shop you are asked to provide your first name and last name, a phone number, shipping address and payment information.
- I use this information to:
- Fulfil the order you made on my Online Shop.
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Contact you about special offers, news or products.
- Improve my services as much as I can.
Creature & Cub collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
When you place an order on the Site, you must provide your first and last name, a valid email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We will use this information to fulfill the order you place and to communicate with you about it.
Creature & Cub uses your information for four purposes: (1) to fulfill the orders you place on the Site, (2) to answer any customer service inquiries that you may have, (3) to contact you about special offers, Creature & Cub news and new products and (4) to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
What do you do with my personal information?
- Even though I do not collect your payment information (see section 2 for more on this), I may collect information that personally identifies you, such as your name.
- I may also collect anonymous demographic information that is not unique to you. For example, your age and gender. This information will not identify you in any way.
- Yes, I love eating them! (Sorry, I couldn’t help it.)
- Most Web Browsers automatically accept cookies when you access a website.
- If you aren’t a fan of cookies, you can choose to accept or deny them by changing the settings on your Web Browser.
- If you turn off cookies, this may make your experience of my website less tailored and awesome.
- Cookies are a normal part of most website experiences, so I recommend keeping them on, but of course, it is up to you!
What’s your policy on kids under 13?
- I don’t knowingly collect and store personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
- So, if you are using my website and are under 13, please ask your parent or guardian for permission first.